Full control of up to 8 reaction zones, with real time data
HEL's WinISO software for controlling parallel reaction systems offers ease of use, with a choice of interfaces
- Choice of touch screen or conventional PC / Laptop interface
- Real time editing of ramp rates, run times and set points
- Data is easily exported to Excel or similar packages for further analysis
- Option of full recipe design, with multi-user interface
New : Now available with touch-screen control and logging of...
-     Liquid dosing (optional)
At the heart of the controller sits HEL's WinISO Touch software. It is confirgured to "Plug & Play", and comes in 2 sizes - Compact 7" or Standard 15.6". Controls are simple and intuitive, and data is recorded and displayed graphically, in real-time. All cables and connections to the devices are supplied, allowing immediate data logging and control.
Customised and tailored versions of the controller are also available. Additional inputs (e.g. pH, pressure, etc) and a range of different controls can be implement on request. Chemists running demanding and complex applications are invited to contact our sales team to discuss their requirements - our motto is "if you can describe it, we can automate it !"