We provide the most extensive solutions for screening catalysts and reagents for high pressure chemistry.
Whether for hydrogenation or other high pressure reactions, our CAT systems have been designed to provide high throughput, efficient and yet easy to use solution to meet any budgetary requirements.
The CAT blocks are autoclaves which:
– Incorporate multiple vials in a single pressure vessel
– They are available in stainless steel 316 or
– For acidic chemistries, Hastelloy C276
– High pressure up to 100 bar
– High temperature up to 250 ⁰C
The easy to use design means they are compatible with any hotplate stirrer, making this a simple but useful addition to any chemical laboratory.
In our new video, UK account manager Andy Coleman gives an informative and interesting demonstration of our CAT blocks which will give you a good understanding of these products.